Monday, April 25, 2011

"Everything starts by taking a chance"


Before

no one..zero..

.
.
.
.
After a week...

let my mentor guide me...
.
.
.
.
after 3 months.....
got a free vacation to Beijing, China..

..
.
.
.
.
After 5 months....
move up to DSM
.
.
.
.
After 8 months,...

free vacation to Switzerland and Germany

.
.
.
.
After 10 months,,
Level up to DDM...with 5 figure income!!!
.
.
.
.
.
After a year....

meet the kangaroo at Perth, Australia..
..
..
..
 .........
......
....
..
.

and now....
dreams become true...


Everything starts by taking a chance on offer and now everything changed for the better. Thank you for opening up opportunities for me and my mentors to this level.Thank you!




In the past I might like you, just look at the success people and now I know my differences with them : 'taking the opportunity' and 'genggam sampai menjadi'. That's it!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

A motivation for me!
Mn button I like nie .... grrr
Haha... all the best, pasnie CDM la plak
:D

..........