Sunday, November 28, 2010

Selamat Pengantin Baru Azan & Fairuz!

Selamat Pengantin Baru!!
 AZAN & FAIRUZ

Alhamdulillah, finally they got a perfect ceremony..Fyi, Azan was my best friend while in the middle of school.But after SPM, each of us merantau untuk mengejar impian masing2 so agak kurang rapat. and as u know, he was a famous playboy at the school before..hehe.(semua org stuju kan?? hehe..) I still remember, we ever discussed about who will get married first between Azan, Hariz and me but i got the feeling yang Azan akan mendirikan masjid dahulu. 

Tapi rasa sekejap sangat waktu berlalu,so quickly!!. He is now the husband of a beautiful woman , Fairuz.Congratez Azan!..Be a good husband! Cepat2 jadi ayah k!

Thankz 4 giving me the chance to snap your sweet day!















.. amacam? ok x? leh jadi profesional photographer tak?
Hehe... Plz do not call me to your photographer.....(prasan!). Saya buat sekadar minat dan ikhlas..I used to be a part time photographer before but now im 100% in my own bisnes...

Dan gambar last ni , saya dan Hariz hanya mahu bergambar dengan isterinya sahaja! Azan, you out! hehe...




No comments:

..........