Thursday, October 6, 2011

This is me @ 25 years old!


When i was 5, i was not a cute boy and i was not nobody's favourite plus not very clever. In school, i was always bullied by other boys, sometimes girls. No one liked me because of my dark compelxion. They loved to make fun of me by calling me "budak hitam" or "black boy" .Almost every day I complained to my mum about those bullied. One day i asked my mum "why im so unfortunate?" my mum just smiled and hugged me...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

ladies n gentlemen , ME... 20 years ago..
.
.
.
.
.
..



The situation remains till secondary school. I have no bestfriend, no gurlfriend, no.................., no..................,. Yeah! look at myself! Skinny, dark skin, messy, big glasses,pimples !! At one moment,i cant see my own face at a mirror for 6 months !! i feel so stupid! Why i shud run away from my own shadows!!? hurmm....


.
.
.
.
.


 guys~..that was me : 15 years old !






Today, after ten years.. i have no comment abt my look..!  Since i studied at university, i was thinking abt my look! so,i changed myself up slowly.. now I'm more confident with myself and I don't have to run away from a mirror coz of my scary face! hahaha! . Honestly im happy with my life now! Alhamdulillah~ if i did not do any change, maybe i like the old days.



.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Hello... this is me @ 25!








HAPPY 25TH BIRTHDAY TO ME !!
TQ FOR THE THOUSAND BIRTHDAY WISHES!

No comments:

..........